Are you an adrenaline rush junkie? Do you enjoy working in a team setting? Do you enjoy making friends? Have you ever considered becoming a Firefighter or EMT? If you answered yes to any one of the questions, then Chapel Oaks Volunteer Fire Department wants you!
We are currently seeking individuals to fill volunteer positions as a Firefighter, EMT, Administrative and Ladies Auxiliary. If you are someone and/or know someone who is interested in joining our department, then we would like to hear from you. We offer:
- Free Training and Educational Opportunities
- Hand-on experience in the field
- Opportunity to give back to the community
- A host of programs
- Fun on top of more fun
- Bond of friends and family that will last a lifetime
Requirement to become a member:
- Junior Member you must be 16-18 years of age
- Active Member 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a physical examination (including drug screening) and stress test.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE COMPLETE THE NEW RECRUIT FORM IN OUR DOWNLOAD TAB